All ticket sales are final.
Cancellation: Performances at the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater are a rain or shine event. In the event of cancellation due to inclement weather or other peril, refunds will be available and automatically processed. Do not request a refund through Eventbrite in the event of a cancelled and non-rescheduled concert as this will delay your refund process.
Reschedule: In the event of a postponement and reschedule of an act due to inclement weather or other peril your original ticket will be honored at the rescheduled concert. If you are unable to attend the reschedule date, your tickets may be transferred to another show in 2023.
Refunds: All ticket sales are FINAL and tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE. If you have purchased tickets and cannot attend for any reason, call Chylece Head, Amphitheater Coordinator at 234.258.5003 prior to the show in question to have your tickets transferred to another show.
All performances are subject to postponement, delay or cancellations due to rain or severe weather conditions. In the event of inclement weather, an announcement will be made on stage by the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater Venue Manager prior to or during a performance as well on the Amphitheater’s Facebook page.
- All bags and other containers brought into the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater are subject to reasonable and courteous search.
- Coolers are not permitted in the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater except for Canton Concert Band Concerts, Movies in the Park and kid’s programming events.
- The Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater uses Eventbrite for all ticket sales. Tickets can be purchased for the 2023 Summer Concert Series concerts through this website. Each ticketed show contains a link to Eventbrite right in the event listing.
- You can also purchase tickets by visiting Eventbrite's website directly using this link: 2023 Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater Concert Tickets on Eventbrite.
- Tickets are not sold at the gate. If you arrive at the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater without tickets, you will be instructed to purchase tickets through Eventbrite using your cell phone and credit/debit card. A QR code is posted on-site that you can scan to take you to the ticketing site on your phone.
- Recommendation: If you are making a last minute decision to attend a Summer Concert Series concert that requires a ticket, it is highly recommended that you go online and visit our website at www.jacksonamphitheaer.com/events or to Eventbrite's website directly at https://nashfamilyjacksonamphitheater2023.eventbrite.com to purchase your tickets before leaving to go to the venue. Internet coverage is required to purchase tickets and coverage is oftentimes spotty near the venue depending on your cellular carrier.
- All tickets are digital and can be scanned from your phone. If you desire, the tickets can be printed out at home for presentation at the gate.
- The Eventbrite app is free and can be used on both iPhone and Android. Using the Eventbrite app to purchase and manage your tickets makes managing tickets easy.
- Kids age 10 and under do not require a ticket.
- Weekday Concerts and Community Celebration Concerts are free and no ticket is required.
- Parking is FREE.
- View our parking and amphitheater map here.
- Handicap designated parking is available in Parking Lot A (Amphitheater lot on east side of the venue).
- Motorcycles must use standard vehicle parking.
- No camper, trailer or recreational vehicle parking is permitted at the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater.
- At Jackson Township’s discretion, the adjacent parking lot and/or other public streets or spaces may be closed and/or restricted in connection with events at the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater or otherwise. Jackson Township reserves the right to require event organizers to allow for sufficient alternate parking, including handicapped spaces as required by law.
- To ensure the safety and security of the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater and its users and guests, access to certain areas of the Amphitheater may be restricted or prohibited.
- The STAGE, STEPS LEADING TO THE STAGE, RAMP ADJACENT TO THE STAGE, AND THE HALLWAY BEHIND THE STAGE ARE PROHIBITED AREAS FOR ANYONE EXCEPT FOR JACKSON TOWNSHIP AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL.
- Blankets and lawn chairs are welcome in designated areas.
- Pop-up tents, canopies, umbrellas and other shade structures are not permitted at the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater without specific, prior written permission from Jackson Township.
- There is no permanent seating at the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater. Jackson Township has the right to restrict access to seating areas and walkways, entrances, exits and parking areas, and to designate certain types or areas of seating (e.g., VIP, chair, standing, ticketed or other types or areas of seating), as is advisable in its discretion.
- No seating or chairs are allowed:
- In aisleways or walkways
- In front of entrance/exit gates
- Other areas as deemed not allowed by Jackson Township officials.
- No spikes, stakes or other items may be pounded, pressed, or otherwise put into the ground inside the Amphitheater without the express permission of Jackson Township due to underground cables and lines.
- Smoking and vaping is prohibited in the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater.
- Guests may not bring food or drinks into the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater during the 2023 Summer Concert Series Shows.
- Food and drink vendors will be available at select events. Check our Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater Facebook Page for more information regarding the vendors at each event.
- Alcoholic beverages can be purchased using credit or debit cards only. No cash shall be accepted for alcohol purchases.
- The only alcohol permitted at the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater must be purchased from vendors. No alcohol may be brought into or removed from the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater.
- The sale or possession of alcohol may be prohibited during certain times and for certain events at the discretion of Jackson Township.
- Any person exhibiting signs of impairment may be denied service.
- No pets or other animals (excluding service or companion animals permitted by law) are permitted anywhere at the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater.
- Pets are not permitted in North Park, which includes the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater and surrounding parking lots.
- Possession of a firearm in the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater is prohibited by Federal law. The Amphitheater is within 1,000 feet of Jackson Local Schools property.
- The possession of firearms is prohibited, subject to certain exceptions set forth in Ohio Revised Code §2931.121.
- No weapons of any kind are permitted in and around the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater.
- Portable restrooms are available for use in the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater.
- A permanent, handicapped accessible restroom structure is available in the parking lot on the east side of the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater.
- Guests who wish to use this restroom should wear their wristband so they will be granted access back into the venue during ticketed shows.
- Guests who use this restroom must leave their alcoholic beverage inside the venue, as alcohol shall not be removed from or brought into the premises.
- No open flames, pyrotechnics or fireworks are permitted at the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater without the prior written approval of Jackson Township.
- No grills, smokers, fryers and the like are permitted within the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater and the adjacent parking lot.
- No signage or other item or material may be hung, nailed, glued, affixed or otherwise attached to any surface or portion of the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater.
- No signage or any other item or material may be displayed using any type of ground stake without the prior, written permission of Jackson Township officials. Underground cabling may be damaged as a result of placing items in the ground inside the venue.
- Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater guests and occupants are expected to be respectful of other guests and their property and surroundings, as well as their enjoyment of events, and to conduct themselves in a manner consistent with courtesy, common sense and all laws. Abusive, profane, disrespectful or otherwise objectionable or discourteous conduct may be referred to the Jackson Township Police Department and/or other law enforcement agencies to address such conduct according to law.
- Jackson Township reserves the right, without public notice, to waive, modify or supplement these Rules and Regulations from time to time and for specific events, at its discretion. Any waiver of a rule or regulation set forth herein shall not serve as or be deemed to be general waiver of such rule or regulation or any other rule or regulation herein.
- Violation of any rule or regulation set forth herein may result in ejection from and/or restriction of future access to the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater by Jackson Township, Jackson Township Police or Fire Departments, and/or Jackson Township officials.
The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater guests, ticket holders, and other invitees (collectively, the “Guests”) participating in activities at Jackson Township facilities are vulnerable to contracting COVID-19, especially the elderly and those with underlying medical conditions. There is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in connection with attending events at the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater, and Guests assume such risk when engaging in attending events at the amphitheater.
The Board of Trustees urges all Guests to inform themselves of the inherent and assumed risks associated with the COVID-19 pandemic. The Board of Trustees understands this is a difficult and trying time in many ways for all of us and the personal sacrifice that each of us is making. The Administration is here to help and we ask for your assistance in return. Jackson Township is a fantastic community and we will get through this by working together.