- This event has passed.
Fri 6/23/23 – Community Celebration Concert Series – Opening Act – Karissa Ella [FREE]
June 23 @ 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
The Jackson Township Community Celebration features four days of rides, games, lots of food, and so much more – including six free concerts over the four day event.
Local artist turned Nashville recording artist Karissa Ella takes the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater stage at 5:00pm on Friday, June 23rd! You won’t want to miss this performance by this CMT and Taste of Country-recognized artist.
The Jackson Township Community Celebration concert series is presented by MCTV Ohio, Meijer and Visit Canton/Arts in Stark.
- Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase. Credit/Debit card REQUIRED.
- Food trucks will be available for your dining pleasure. All accept cash, some will accept credit cards.
- Bring a chair or a blanket to sit on the ground, as no permanent seating is provided.
- No coolers, outside food or beverage allowed.
- No pets (animals servicing the disabled are welcomed).
- No weapons, fireworks, smoking, vaping, umbrellas, or tents allowed.
- Public wi-fi is not provided at the venue.
- Day of Show updates will be posted on the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/jacksonamphitheater
- Complete venue information is available at www.jacksonamphitheater.com
Questions? Amphitheater Coordinator Chylece Head | email@example.com | 234.258.5003