- This event has passed.
6/17/23 MICHAEL JACKSON Tribute Band WHO’S BAD
June 17 @ 5:30 PM - 10:00 PM
The Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater Summer Concert Series, presented by The Pro Football Hall of Fame, welcomes Who’s Bad, a tribute to the music of Michael Jackson!
Who’s Bad’s power-packed tribute to Michael Jackson has ignited crowds on every continent and can only be described as a jaw-dropping, musical must-see. As the longest-running Michael Jackson tribute band – and the only one to predate his untimely passing – Who’s Bad has sold out nearly 50 venues in the United Kingdom including London’s O2 where the King of Pop was slated to end his career. Over 100 years of collective professional experience and sold-out shows at every major House of Blues, Colorado’s Bluebird Theatre, LA’s Gibson Amphitheatre as well as international pavilions such as Ningbo Grand Theatre (China), Romania’s Sala Palatalui to Teatro do Bourbon Country (Porto Alegre, Brazil) tell the story: no corner of the earth is safe from this infectious party production.
Doors open at 5:30pm | Show starts at 7:30pm | Show ends around 9:30pm | Parking is free
• Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase. Credit/Debit card REQUIRED.
• Food trucks will be available for your dining pleasure. All accept cash, some will accept credit cards.
• Concerts are non-refundable unless the show is cancelled. Original tickets will be honored if the show needs to be rescheduled.
• Tickets are transferable to a different show or to another person; contact the Amphitheater Coordinator for assistance (name and number below).
• Bring a chair or a blanket to sit on the ground, as no permanent seating is provided.
• No coolers, outside food or beverage allowed.
• No pets (animals servicing the disabled are welcomed).
• No weapons, fireworks, smoking, vaping, umbrellas, or tents allowed.
• Public wi-fi is not provided at the venue.
• Children under age 10 do not require a ticket.
• Day of Show updates will be posted on the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/jacksonamphitheater
• Complete venue information is available at www.jacksonamphitheater.com
Questions? Amphitheater Coordinator Chylece Head | firstname.lastname@example.org | 234.258.5003