Saturday 9/7/24 – King’s Highway, a Tribute to the Music of Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
September 7 @ 7:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Back by popular demand, King’s Highway recreates the sights and sounds of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers in exacting detail. With over 100 years of combined musical experience these talented musicians will amaze you with this expertly played and incredibly authentic Tom Petty on stage experience.
Doors open at 5:30pm | Concert starts at 7:30pm | Concert ends around 10:00pm | Parking is free
- Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase. Credit/Debit card is REQUIRED for purchases, cash is not accepted.
- Food trucks will be available for your dining pleasure. All accept cash, most accept credit cards.
- Tickets are non-refundable unless the concert is cancelled. Original tickets will be honored if the concert needs to be rescheduled.
- Tickets are transferable to a different concert until noon the day prior to the concert. Email the Amphitheater Coordinator to have your tickets transferred.
- Bring a chair or a blanket to sit on the ground, as no permanent seating is provided. Bag chairs must be removed from their bag prior to entry to the venue.
- No outside food or beverage allowed.
- No pets (animals servicing the disabled are welcomed).
- No coolers, weapons, fireworks, smoking, vaping, umbrellas, or tents allowed.
- Public wi-fi is not provided at the venue.
- Children age 10 and younger do not require a ticket.
- Day of show updates will be posted on the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater Facebook page.
- Complete venue information is available on the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater website.
Questions? Contact Amphitheater Coordinator Chylece Head: firstname.lastname@example.org | 234.258.5003