Saturday 8/31/24 – Dark Side of the Moon Pink Floyd Tribute (Note later start times)
August 31 @ 8:30 PM - 11:00 PM
Beyond a tribute, Dark Side of the Moon is a testimonial to the unique music of Pink Floyd and the emotions they stir. Dark Side of the Moon recreates, to a higher degree, the mystic and terrestrial sounds of the phenomenon that is Pink Floyd.
We offer a pleasant distraction from the mundane. Enjoy a pleasant encounter with those sights and sounds, while Dark Side of the Moon emulates the magical and emotional experiences that Pink Floyd created for so many years.
Close your eyes; it’s like being there again. Let Dark Side of the Moon reawaken your authentic concert experience or create a new one.
PLEASE NOTE THIS CONCERT’S LATER OPEN/START/END TIMES TO ENSURE IT IS DARK
ENOUGH TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE BAND’S LASER LIGHT SHOW
Doors open at 6:30pm | Concert starts at 8:30pm | Concert ends around 11:00pm | Parking is free
- Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase. Credit/Debit card is REQUIRED for purchases, cash is not accepted.
- Food trucks will be available for your dining pleasure. All accept cash, most accept credit cards.
- Tickets are non-refundable unless the concert is cancelled. Original tickets will be honored if the concert needs to be rescheduled.
- Tickets are transferable to a different concert until noon the day prior to the concert. Email the Amphitheater Coordinator to have your tickets transferred.
- Bring a chair or a blanket to sit on the ground, as no permanent seating is provided. Bag chairs must be removed from their bag prior to entry to the venue.
- No outside food or beverage allowed.
- No pets (animals servicing the disabled are welcomed).
- No coolers, weapons, fireworks, smoking, vaping, umbrellas, or tents allowed.
- Public wi-fi is not provided at the venue.
- Children age 10 and younger do not require a ticket.
- Day of show updates will be posted on the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater Facebook page.
- Complete venue information is available on the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater website.
Questions? Contact Amphitheater Coordinator Chylece Head: email@example.com | 234.258.5003