Saturday 8/24/24 – Queen Flash, a Tribute to Queen
August 24 @ 7:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Here for their 4th performance in four years, Queen Flash is a MUST SEE!
Look-a-like, sound-a-like, Johnny Zatylny has been captivating audiences by carrying on the musical tradition of Freddie Mercury since 2000.
His amazing likeness with the original, matches his perfect performance of “Queen” songs both through his voice and his unmistakable stage presence.
This fabulous 6-piece Queen tribute is an exciting, high energy show that will get people out of their seats. “Queen Flash” is a grand, theatrical representation of the real Queen concerts, complete with vocal quality unmatched by any other tribute out there. It captures the essence of a band that transformed the music industry and set lofty standards for those who followed. “Queen Flash” will set the stage for a flash back to one of the world’s finest group of rock musicians!
Doors open at 5:30pm | Concert starts at 7:30pm | Concert ends around 10:00pm | Parking is free
- Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase. Credit/Debit card is REQUIRED for purchases, cash is not accepted.
- Food trucks will be available for your dining pleasure. All accept cash, most accept credit cards.
- Tickets are non-refundable unless the concert is cancelled. Original tickets will be honored if the concert needs to be rescheduled.
- Tickets are transferable to a different concert until noon the day prior to the concert. Email the Amphitheater Coordinator to have your tickets transferred.
- Bring a chair or a blanket to sit on the ground, as no permanent seating is provided. Bag chairs must be removed from their bag prior to entry to the venue.
- No outside food or beverage allowed.
- No pets (animals servicing the disabled are welcomed).
- No coolers, weapons, fireworks, smoking, vaping, umbrellas, or tents allowed.
- Public wi-fi is not provided at the venue.
- Children age 10 and younger do not require a ticket.
- Day of show updates will be posted on the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater Facebook page.
- Complete venue information is available on the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater website.
Questions? Contact Amphitheater Coordinator Chylece Head: firstname.lastname@example.org | 234.258.5003