Saturday 8/17/24 – Dirty Deeds, the Ultimate AC/DC Tribute Show
August 17 @ 7:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Assembled by former members of several popular AC/DC tribute bands. This all-star cast is bringing the ultimate AC/DC tribute show to new heights with the most accurate recreation of the AC/DC music and stage show; second to none!
The “DIRTY DEEDS” concert experience is truly extreme; featuring “two” high energy shows complete with exciting stage props and non stop action! The first show is a dedication to the Bon Scott era and the second show is a tribute to the Brian Johnson era!
Doors open at 5:30pm | Concert starts at 7:30pm | Concert ends around 10:00pm | Parking is free
- Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase. Credit/Debit card is REQUIRED for purchases, cash is not accepted.
- Food trucks will be available for your dining pleasure. All accept cash, most accept credit cards.
- Tickets are non-refundable unless the concert is cancelled. Original tickets will be honored if the concert needs to be rescheduled.
- Tickets are transferable to a different concert until noon the day prior to the concert. Email the Amphitheater Coordinator to have your tickets transferred.
- Bring a chair or a blanket to sit on the ground, as no permanent seating is provided. Bag chairs must be removed from their bag prior to entry to the venue.
- No outside food or beverage allowed.
- No pets (animals servicing the disabled are welcomed).
- No coolers, weapons, fireworks, smoking, vaping, umbrellas, or tents allowed.
- Public wi-fi is not provided at the venue.
- Children age 10 and younger do not require a ticket.
- Day of show updates will be posted on the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater Facebook page.
- Complete venue information is available on the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater website.
Questions? Contact Amphitheater Coordinator Chylece Head: firstname.lastname@example.org | 234.258.5003