FRI 7/21/2023 – BON JOVI Tribute Band LIVING ON A BAD NAME
July 21 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm
The Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater presents LIVING ON A BAD NAME, a tribute to the music of BON JOVI! LIVING ON A BAD NAME is a peerless, blow your (big) hair back, Bon Jovi concert performance. A breathtaking impersonation of one of the most successful rock acts in history, this high-energy band was hand-picked to perform in place of the real BON JOVI at the 2013 Great NY State Fair, following a national search by their management and talent buyers. Get tickets today to this must-see performance!
The 2023 Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater Summer Concert Series is presented by the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Doors open at 5:30pm | Show starts at 7:30pm | Show ends between 9:30 and 10:00pm | Parking is free
- Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase. Credit/Debit card REQUIRED for purchase.
- Food trucks will be available for your dining pleasure. All accept cash, some will accept credit cards.
- Tickets are non-refundable unless the show is cancelled. Original tickets will be honored if the show requires rescheduling.
- Tickets are transferable to a different show or to another person. Contact the Amphitheater Coordinator for assistance.
- Bring a chair or a blanket to sit on the ground, as no permanent seating is provided.
- No outside food or beverages of any kind are allowed to be brought into the venue.
- No pets allowed, but animals servicing the disabled are welcomed.
- No weapons, fireworks, smoking, vaping, umbrellas, or tents allowed.
- Public Wi-Fi is not provided at the venue.
- Tickets are not sold a the door. You must purchase tickets ahead of entry to the show via Eventbrite.
- Children under age 10 do not require a ticket.
- Tickets are scanned at the gate and all of these methods for showing your ticket are acceptable:
- Paper ticket (most reliable due to lack of cellular service at the venue)
- Eventbrite App
- Electronic Wallet App such as Apple Wallet or Google Wallet
- Screenshot of your ticket showing the QR Code
Day of Show updates will be posted on the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/jacksonamphitheater
Questions? Amphitheater Coordinator Chylece Head | firstname.lastname@example.org | 234.258.5003