Saturday 6/29/24 – Hotel California, the Original Eagles Tribute
June 29 @ 7:30 PM - 10:00 PM
For over three decades now HOTEL CALIFORNIA have been recreating the legendary sound of THE EAGLES, and thrilling audiences all over the world. The band set the bar in 1986, and they’ve remained the industry leading substitute for The Eagles ever since. Playing to huge outdoor and arena audiences, sharing bills with some of rock’s legends, and going places no tribute band has gone before. A long run by any measure, but it begs the question – what makes HOTEL CALIFORNIA so special? Well, incredible lead vocal similarity, intensely accurate instrumental work, soaring harmonies, and top flight live performances, just for starters. These are the band’s hallmarks, and the foundation on which their reputation has been built. With over a century of collective professional experience in the band today, they’re still going stronger than ever!
HOTEL CALIFORNIA’s show has evolved into a masterful celebration of The Eagles’ music. One of the most game-changing song catalogs in the history of rock n’ roll is performed to perfection before your eyes and ears. The band also offers tons of value-added promotional support and materials to every client, and the confidence that industry insiders have in them has made HOTEL CALIFORNIA one of the world’s most accomplished tribute productions. You can check them out any time you like, but you’ll never want to leave.
If you love The Eagles, then welcome to the Hotel California – you’ve just found the next-best thing.
Doors open at 5:30pm | Concert starts at 7:30pm | Concert ends around 10:00pm | Parking is free
- Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase. Credit/Debit card is REQUIRED for purchases, cash is not accepted.
- Food trucks will be available for your dining pleasure. All accept cash, most accept credit cards.
- Tickets are non-refundable unless the concert is cancelled. Original tickets will be honored if the concert needs to be rescheduled.
- Tickets are transferable to a different concert until noon the day prior to the concert. Email the Amphitheater Coordinator to have your tickets transferred.
- Bring a chair or a blanket to sit on the ground, as no permanent seating is provided. Bag chairs must be removed from their bag prior to entry to the venue.
- No outside food or beverage allowed.
- No pets (animals servicing the disabled are welcomed).
- No coolers, weapons, fireworks, smoking, vaping, umbrellas, or tents allowed.
- Public wi-fi is not provided at the venue.
- Children age 10 and younger do not require a ticket.
- Day of show updates will be posted on the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater Facebook page.
- Complete venue information is available on the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater website.
Questions? Contact Amphitheater Coordinator Chylece Head: firstname.lastname@example.org | 234.258.5003