SAT 6/17/2023 – MICHAEL JACKSON Tribute Band WHO’S BAD
June 17 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm
The Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater presents Who’s Bad, a tribute to the music of Michael Jackson. Who’s Bad’s power-packed tribute to Michael Jackson has ignited crowds on every continent and can only be described as a jaw-dropping, musical must-see. As the longest-running Michael Jackson tribute band – and the only one to predate his untimely passing – Who’s Bad has sold out nearly 50 venues in the United Kingdom including London’s O2 where the King of Pop was slated to end his career. Over 100 years of collective professional experience and sold-out shows at every major House of Blues, Colorado’s Bluebird Theatre, LA’s Gibson Amphitheatre as well as international pavilions such as Ningbo Grand Theatre (China), Romania’s Sala Palatalui to Teatro do Bourbon Country (Porto Alegre, Brazil) tell the story: no corner of the earth is safe from this infectious party production.
The 2023 Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater Summer Concert Series is presented by the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Doors open at 5:30pm | Show starts at 7:30pm | Show ends between 9:30 and 10:00pm | Parking is free
- Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase. Credit/Debit card REQUIRED for purchase.
- Food trucks will be available for your dining pleasure. All accept cash, some will accept credit cards.
- Tickets are non-refundable unless the show is cancelled. Original tickets will be honored if the show requires rescheduling.
- Tickets are transferable to a different show or to another person. Contact the Amphitheater Coordinator for assistance.
- Bring a chair or a blanket to sit on the ground, as no permanent seating is provided.
- No outside food or beverages of any kind are allowed to be brought into the venue.
- No pets allowed, but animals servicing the disabled are welcomed.
- No weapons, fireworks, smoking, vaping, umbrellas, or tents allowed.
- Public Wi-Fi is not provided at the venue.
- Tickets are not sold a the door. You must purchase tickets ahead of entry to the show via Eventbrite.
- Children under age 10 do not require a ticket.
- Tickets are scanned at the gate and all of these methods for showing your ticket are acceptable:
- Paper ticket (most reliable due to lack of cellular service at the venue)
- Eventbrite App
- Electronic Wallet App such as Apple Wallet or Google Wallet
- Screenshot of your ticket showing the QR Code
Day of Show updates will be posted on the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/jacksonamphitheater
Questions? Amphitheater Coordinator Chylece Head | email@example.com | 234.258.5003