Friday 6/7/24 – E5C4P3 – The Journey Tribute Band
June 7 @ 7:30 PM - 10:00 PM
E5C4P3 was formed in June of 1993. From that year through 1999 E5C4P3 traveled nationwide and paid tribute to one of rock history’s most beloved bands performing for tens of thousands of fans. E5C4P3 is still known today as the original and best Journey tribute band to ever exist. In 1999 E5C4P3 went on hiatus and the world was suddenly filled with multiple Journey tributes trying to fill the void that E5C4P3 left behind. In 2008, E5C4P3 was reformed to recreate the magic of a Journey concert like no one else can. The band covers the music with a note-for-note accuracy that is second to none and performs each concert with the high-energy excitement of a real Journey concert as well as visually recreating the essence of early 80’s Journey! Focusing on the ‘Steve Perry era’, E5C4P3 covers all the hits from ‘Lights’ and ‘Wheel In The Sky’ to ‘Separate Ways’ and ‘Be Good To Yourself’ including occasional surprises for all the die-hard Journey fans.
Doors open at 5:30pm | Concert starts at 7:30pm | Concert ends around 10:00pm | Parking is free
- Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase. Credit/Debit card is REQUIRED for purchases, cash is not accepted.
- Food trucks will be available for your dining pleasure. All accept cash, most accept credit cards.
- Tickets are non-refundable unless the concert is cancelled. Original tickets will be honored if the concert needs to be rescheduled.
- Tickets are transferable to a different concert until noon the day prior to the concert. Email the Amphitheater Coordinator to have your tickets transferred.
- Bring a chair or a blanket to sit on the ground, as no permanent seating is provided. Bag chairs must be removed from their bag prior to entry to the venue.
- No outside food or beverage allowed.
- No pets (animals servicing the disabled are welcomed).
- No coolers, weapons, fireworks, smoking, vaping, umbrellas, or tents allowed.
- Public wi-fi is not provided at the venue.
- Children age 10 and younger do not require a ticket.
- Day of show updates will be posted on the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater Facebook page.
- Complete venue information is available on the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater website.
Questions? Contact Amphitheater Coordinator Chylece Head: firstname.lastname@example.org | 234.258.5003