Friday 5/31/24 – Forever Seger, a Tribute to the Music of Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band
May 31 @ 7:30 PM - 10:00 PM
FOREVER SEGER creates a dynamic journey through the timeless music of Bob Seger and The Silver Bullet Band. With authentic vocals, commanding performances and that unmistakable Seger sound, FOREVER SEGER’s fast growing reputation as THE Bob Seger tribute experience, has propelled them onto the top-ranking concert stages and festivals across North America.
From the opening notes of the timeless classic “Turn the Page”, to Rock and Roll anthems such as “Hollywood Nights”, “Old time Rock and Roll”, and “Night Moves”, it’s clear why Bob Seger fans are calling FOREVER SEGER a true concert experience that invites audiences to dance and sing along once again to the soundtrack of their lives.
Doors open at 5:30pm | Concert starts at 7:30pm | Concert ends around 10:00pm | Parking is free
- Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase. Credit/Debit card is REQUIRED for purchases, cash is not accepted.
- Food trucks will be available for your dining pleasure. All accept cash, most accept credit cards.
- Tickets are non-refundable unless the concert is cancelled. Original tickets will be honored if the concert needs to be rescheduled.
- Tickets are transferable to a different concert until noon the day prior to the concert. Email the Amphitheater Coordinator to have your tickets transferred.
- Bring a chair or a blanket to sit on the ground, as no permanent seating is provided. Bag chairs must be removed from their bag prior to entry to the venue.
- No outside food or beverage allowed.
- No pets (animals servicing the disabled are welcomed).
- No coolers, weapons, fireworks, smoking, vaping, umbrellas, or tents allowed.
- Public wi-fi is not provided at the venue.
- Children age 10 and younger do not require a ticket.
- Day of show updates will be posted on the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater Facebook page.
- Complete venue information is available on the Nash Family Jackson Amphitheater website.
Questions? Contact Amphitheater Coordinator Chylece Head: firstname.lastname@example.org | 234.258.5003